Please send your donations to the operations fund to Ekklesia CR Ministries 5495 FM 514 Point TX 75472
RIDING FOR JESUS
Founder of Circuit Riders
CEO of Circuit Riders
Anointed Preacher of the True Gospel
Praise and Worship
Missionary Brother "Doc" Edward Louviere
Experienced Missionary of the U.S., Mexico,
Central America and South America.
Doc and Pat have over 20 years in the mission field and are ready to share their experience and knowledge with church's and groups looking to start ministry work.
Is your church or ministry seeking spiritual awakening? Has the joy in the Lord become a cliché rather than a living truth? Are you ready to experience the power of God again? Pops Tucker is the CRMM International Evangelist. He truly is anointed by the Holy Spirit. Pops lifts spirits with his words, actions and love. The love of the Lord pours out from him in a way that opens hearts to receive truth and healing.
Dean "D-No" Pulver
* In his book The Coming Revival, Bill Bright reported that "only two percent of believers in America regularly share their faith in Christ with others" (NewLife Publications, p. 65).
* "A soul at the altar does not generate much excitement in some circles because we realize approximately ninety-five out of every hundred will not become integrated into the church. In fact, most of them will not return for a second visit." Charles E. Hackett, the Division of Home Missions National Director for a leading U.S. denomination.
* In 1991, organizers of a Salt Lake City concert encouraged follow-up. They said, "Less than five percent of those who respond to an altar call during a public crusade . . . are living a Christian life one year later."
* A mass crusade reported 18,000 decisions, yet according to Church Growth magazine, ninety-four percent failed to become incorporated into a local church.
* In the March/April 1993 American Horizon, disclosed the fact that in 1991, 11,500 churches of a major U.S. denomination had obtained 294,784 decisions for Christ. Unfortunately, they could find only 14,337 in fellowship. They couldn't account for 280,000 of their decisions.
This happened despite the usual intense follow-up. What's wrong? ...